Monday, June 19, 2006

Pre Deja vu

Original blog on my myspace
So, I'm sitting there in my chair in a room filled with nearly 300 people and this lady gets called up to the front. She starts talking and suddenly I'm in a moment where some point in the future I am having a conversation with her at some sort of fundraiser party or cocktail party.

Now, this isn't like a deja vu experience, as if I had been sitting in the room filled with 300 people with her at the front speaking... Not that at all. It was a pre deja vu experience where I actually saw the deja vu before it is going to happen. Which will kinda be like the Yogi Berra quote, "It's like deja vu all over again" when it happens. Then it was an even bigger trip when everyone left the event, I ended up in the same elevator with this lady. Truly a bizarre train of events.

Has this ever happend to anyone else? Even if you have had a deja vu experience that wasn't a pre deja vu experience, feel free to share. Don't feel left out. But I'm honestly wondering if anyone else has ever experienced a pre deja vu.

No comments: