Wednesday, November 01, 2006

15 feet of pure projection

Come one come all!!! Movie Nights have just gotten that much better. I gave up on getting the Optoma HD70 from Circuit City. I stopped by Costco this evening and saw another really cool DLP HD Optoma projector for even less money ($800). I picked that one up instead and set it up in my living room! Long live the movie night. Next thing will be that I need to get a screen big enough.

The picture quality of this projector is great. The features... Well, I can plug just about anything into this puppy. My nerd friends will need to bring over their Xboxes and Playstations because I can plug those into this projector as well. I can even plug my laptop into it, which means that I'll be doing some 15' bloggin in the very near future :-D

technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: