Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The 800lb Gorilla might have saved my friend's life

All kidding aside. I have a friend who has been struggling with various health issues. Her hormones are out of control, and she is really having a number of health problems related to this hormone imbalance. 800lb Gorilla to the rescue!!!

I read the 800lb Gorilla's blog the other day. It was humorous. I laughed. I cried. I hurled. It is a rather witty email. Read it now to see what I'm talking about: New study says that entire U.S. population will be female by 2025 « The 800lb Gorilla

Thanks funny stuff, no? (That's me trying to be mildly French). Anyway, I decided to email my friend because of the information regarding smoking and testosterone. Here is her response:

Sh*t!!!  I guess there is something else I can do besides diet and reduction of stress to lower my testosterone.  Damn it, I hate cigarette!   Thanks for the info

The power of blogs! You have the power to save a life. Start blogging today. Wordpress and Blogger are my favorites. Then download yourself the flock browser, and you will have one click blogging, RSS feeds, photo uploading, and more built-in.

Happy bloggin' folks! :-D

technorati tags:, , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: