Monday, November 13, 2006

Becoming part of the disease rather than the cure

WOW! So, Elton John speaks out against organized religion: E!online News Article

I can understand Elton's frustration with organized religion. His comments regarding organized religion spreading hatred and spite against gays. Religious pundits are constantly speaking out against gay relationships, gay pride, and gay marriage. Yet, rather than Elton rising above his oppressors, he would rather become the oppressor. It's kinda like saying, "If you don't accept me, I won't accept you." My choice: "I'll accept and appreciate your for everything you are and everything you are not, regardless of whether you accept me."

BLAM! Elton, Eminem, and Jesus are chillin'

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: