Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pa Rummie pum pum

International lawyers file suit against Rumsfeld in Germany (AFP)

Gitanjli Gutierrez, a US lawyer working for the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) and representing Saudi Guantanamo detainee Mohammed Al-Qatani addresses a press conference in Berlin. An international grouping of lawyers filed a lawsuit calling on German prosecutors to investigate outgoing US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for allegedly sanctioning torture.(AFP/John MacDougall)AFP - An international grouping of lawyers filed a lawsuit calling on German prosecutors to investigate outgoing US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for allegedly sanctioning torture.


Ode to Rummie, sung to the Little Drummer Boy

Littler Gunner Boy
Come they told me, pa Rummie pum pum
Tourture sanctioned on many, pa Rummie pum pum
Our finest agents we bring, pa Rummie pum pum
To tourture and sting, pa Rummie pum pum,
Rummie pum pum, Rummie pum pum,

So to honor Him, pa Rummie pum pum,
When he retires (again).

Little Torture, pa Rummie pum pum
I am a torturer too, pa Rummie pum pum
I have no device to bring, pa Rummie pum pum
That's fit to cause such string, pa Rummie pum pum,
Rummie pum pum, Rummie pum pum,

Shall I torture for you, pa Rummie pum pum,
With my gun?

Cheney nodded, pa Rummie pum pum
The Secretary of Defense kept time, pa Rummie pum pum
I cocked my gun for Him, pa Rummie pum pum
I saluted my best for Him, pa Rummie pum pum,
Rummie pum pum, Rummie pum pum,

Then He smiled at me, pa rum pum pum
Me and my gun.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: