Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Three Blind Mice Have Been Cured

It stared in amazement for a short while thinking of all the possibilities available after reading that the vision of blind mice had been restored by transplanting photo receptors into the eyes of the Three Blind Mice. I couldn't believe my eyes. My vision of the future has been altered as far as I can see. Okay. Okay! The lame puns regarding vision and sight are getting old, I know. But checkout Making blind mice see | Science Blog.

This is great news to young men everywhere. It's time to open back up our masturbatoriums guys! No longer must we live in fear of losing our vision from excessive use of libidinous doddling. Our only worries now are excessive metacarpus & phalangeal hair growth

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: