Friday, April 13, 2007

Products from the Peeping Tom Convention

Originally posted on my Wordpress blog
The folks at the annual Peeping Tom Convention in Las Vegas have announced the most extraordinary innovation in cell phone technology since the iPhone. The first ever Peeping Tom Cell Camera Telescope Adapter! Peeping just got a whole lot safer AND easier. Peep from the convenience of your own home.

No longer do you need to crawl around in the neighbor’s plant box to get a sneak preview of her goodies. Simply attach this device to your cell phone’s camera and view those hi-res 1.3 megapixel images from the comfort of your computer desktop. Of course, if your friends are peeping Toms like you, you can easily forward the images via pix messages to their cell phone in just seconds.

Folks, I don’t know where people come up with these ideas, but someone does come up with them. Where do you find a product like this? I don’t know. Try a Google Search. One of the product managers was asking whether I thought this would be a good item for one of the various print and online marketing channels we run. The image of the white truck is an actual picture I took with the device attached to my phone. I must admit that it took me about 10 minutes to align the telescope to my camera’s lens because I have a Pocket PC instead of the 1998 Nokia cell phone the attachment device was designed for.

In case you don’t have your regular digital camera with you, be sure to capture the 1.3 megapixel moment with the Peeping Tom Cell Camera Telescope.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: